Monday, April 27, 2009

Pastoral Mom

Hallo,
I hope everyone had a good weekend!!! It was nice and warm here - the kiddos and I even got in the pool for a bit on Sunday afternoon. It was alittle chilly at first but then was fairly nice!!
Got some time to play with some new stamps from Cornish Heriatge Farms and this weeks sketch from CPS.
The stamp you can find here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I colored her in with prismacolor pencils.
The sketch you can find here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com.


I did a whole bunch of these for my Mother's Day cards (I usually send cards to all my girlfriends who are Mom's too...).
And of course I had to try her in several different colors . I will show you the other colors tomorrow - today is the brown and also one I covered with sepia glaze from Ranger.
All for today!!!!
I work the next 2 days but have some pretties preposted for you....
Take Care
Tera




























5 comments:

Elise said...

Great coloring job! It's a beautiful card and I loved how you photographed various techniques, etc. ANY mother would be THRILLED to receive that!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! Great job with CPS 113!

~Lea

Terri Trotter Earley said...

How stunning! Way to go on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Linda Beeson said...

This is beautiful and a really great use of that CPS sketch.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for playing along with CHF for this challenge!
The card is beautiful, and great use of the sketch!

B-