Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Fairy

Hallo,
Having some fun today with this fairy stamp from Stamps Happen. You can find this stamp and alot of other cool stamps here - http://www.janlynn.com/
You REALLY need to check them out - they have a ton of great stamps!!!! I have a couple stamps from their Fairies, a couple David Morgan's, and almost my favorite Easter stamp you saw last week with the little bluebird popping out of the egg.
I only used part of the stamp - I love this little boy fairy!!!
The fairy is colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with my nesties in my cuttlebug. I stamped the image twice and colored the leaf and wings and cut them out, layering them up on top of the nestie layer.
The backround is also done with my cuttlebug - I gently ran my walnut stain ink pad over the embossed parts.
The phrase is from Stampin Up.
All for today - preposting as I worked the last couple days.
Take Care
Tera















No comments: