Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CPS Kings

Hallo,
I was doing some cleaning in my craft room and came across some Christmas paper so decided to pull out some Christmas stamps for this weeks CPS Sketch.
All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
The 3 Kings are inked with distress china blue and kissed with one of the stamps from the 'Beautiful' set inked with walnut stain distress. The phrase is from the 'Christmas expressions' set.



I used light blue for the main panel in the first one and kraft cardstock for the main panel in the second. The DP is Figgy Pudding.
























2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I so love those images but more then that I love the colors you used on the entire card! Wonderful and wonderful use of that CPS sketch too.

Elise said...

What a unique and wonderful card! I REALLY like your work: fantastic color choices and a SUCH a cool Christmas card... I don't mind thinking a "Christmas in April!" tee hee