Thursday, April 30, 2009

CPS Happens

Hallo,
I didn't get a whole lot done today - the last 2 days at work were doozies and I am stiff and sore today!!! I did manage to go for a walk and get on my evil excersise machine/torture device, got a couple loads of laundry done and hung on the line and got groceries - and I managed to get one card done to show you today - so I guess I didn't do the worst....
I used this weeks sketch from CPS - you can find it here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com


I used one of my new stamps from 'Stamps Happen' and colored it with prismacolor markers. You can find this stamp and a boatload of other great stamps here - www.janlynn.com
The phrase is from Stampin Up.
I cut the teapot layer with a spellbinders label die and the brown layer is spellbinders mega rectangles - I used my cuttlebug.
I am hoping to have more time to craft tomorrow....just a couple errands to run....
Leaving you with a couple pics of some of my flowers in the backyard - I have alot of glads blooming (I seem to have good luck with those) these pink ones are some of my first bloomers. The cactus blooms ever so often year round - I have several hanging baskets with cactus in them (tried all kinds of other plants but killed too many as they need to be watered every day here on the summer so the cactus are perfect).

All for today - have a couple tasks to do yet this evening...
Take Care
Tera


















1 comment:

Karen said...

I really like the colors you chose to use. They suit your great images really well! :>

Those flower pictures are Incredible!!! Thanks for sharing them! :>