Monday, April 6, 2009

Pink CPS Bedtime

Hallo,
I am always glad for Monday - as I am usually off work on Mondays, today is no exception - Yea Me!!!!
Started with this weeks sketch from CPS - you can see it here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com.

The stamps I used are from Cornish Heritage Farms - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
The main image is colored with my prismacolor markers - which I am just getting a chance to practice with.
I wasn't totally happy with my coloring but hopefully the couple little smears won't show too much.
The main image and layer are cut with my nesties/cuttlebug and edged with gold krylon.
The base cardstock was first stamped with the flourishes with pink and embossed with clear and then I used glimmer mist on the rest.
I didn't get much craft time today but did manage to get some errands done, a little housecleaning, and on top of that managed to decisively beat both my kiddos in a game of Monoply!!!! (which is major because I never manage to win that game!!!).
All for tonight - sitting on the couch watching House and 24.....
Take Care
Tera














3 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

how sweet i this!!! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Linda Beeson said...

What a precious card! Love the image and love how you made this fit that CPS Sketch.

Elise said...

Hi Tera! That card is amazing! I'm new to blogging and the CPS sketch challenge... I'm already liking the results: glad to view you blog! Your work is really wonderful! That card almost looks like it was made digitally! Very cool! Thank you for sharing it!