Friday, May 15, 2009

Dad's old car

Hallo,
Starting to try my hand at some guys cards working up to Father's Day. My stash of guy cards is very low....
The car stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
and it is colored with my prismacolor markers.
It is layered onto a houndstooth cuttlebugged folder with walnut stain ink swiped over it. Then layered onto several shades of brown cardstock, added some brown ribbon and buttons from my stash.
I thought it looked just a bit bare so did some faux stitching along the tops half.
All for now - Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

Shirley said...

I am not one for car cards, but this one is just terrific. It also reminds me of my brother's Chevy. That dates me!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how cool! What a great card! Love the bg!