Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding or Prom

Hallo,
So another version in green and pink for you today - but this first one could easily be for a prom or a wedding (that is one of the reasons I got this stamp as it would work for both).
The backround is a stamp from 'Flourishes" and is stamped with peeled paint distress ink.
The stamp is from North Woods stamp company and is embossed with white onto vellum.
All the layers are cut with nesties in my cuttlebug with the vellum layer left a little 'out of the box' for the rest of the dress.
I edged the main layers with gold krylon. The flower was sprayed with pink glimmer mist.
I did 'cheat' a little with the pink layers - 2 different ones but after cutting them in the cuttlebug I cut them in half and glued them behind the circles so the layer would be just a bit bigger....
All for today - Take Care
Tera



















No comments: