Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Victorian Wedding

Hallo,
I was a total slacker today and spent almost the entire day in the craft room!!! - no housework, no yard work, didn't get groceries, my poor pooch didn't even get a walk.....like I said - LOL
I had 2 goals in mind for todays card making - a wedding card for my DH's niece - Don't look T!!!! and to get a few extras done to prepost the next couple weeks. I am going to New Orleans the end of next week for a week long Nursing conferance - its one of the biggest and best learning opportunities that you can go to. And with 10,000 plus Critical Care Nurses in one spot at one time it is very motivating and a real charge!!!!

The card I am showing you today starts with a backrounder from Cornish Heriatge Farms called 'Victorian leaves' and you can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I stamped it with distress peeled paint on a white 5X7 card base.
The stamp is from Another Stamp Company and I embossed it in white on vellum and then layered it to 3 layers/ 3 different shades of pink cut with nestabilities in my cuttlebug. The vellum layer is cut to match the top layer with a little bit 'out of the box' for the train of the dress.
I used pink glimmer mist on the paper flowers and all layers are edged with gold krylon pen.


The green ribbon was in my stash and lucky for me it matched :)
All for today - I have a few posts to line up for you as I work the next 2 days (and again monday through wednesday.....I leave friday for New Orleans...)
Take Care
Tera






No comments: