Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SFYTT Friendship Cottage

Hallo,
Its wednesday!!! And my last day to work!!!!!
Friday I am heading to New Orleans for a week-long Nursing Education Conferance. Something about over 10,000 Critical Care Nurses in one spot at one time is sooooo 'Totally Awsome'!!!! Not to mention all the new stuff to learn about caring for my patients!!!
On to todays card - All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I used a new Thomas Kinkade stamp called 'Friendship Cottage' and 2 backrounders - houndstooth and the tree backrounder.
I used distress ink on the tree backrounder - peeled paint and tea dye, used walnut stain for the houndstooth and SU close to coaco for the TK.
I used this weeks SFYTT from Jen which you can find here - www.iheart2stamp.com
I used some old ribbon and an old button from my garage sale stash.......


All for today - Tomorrow is laundry, pack and maybe a couple hours hanging out with my local stampin Peeps :) and then some pool time with the kiddos after school....
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Shirley said...

I can't pick a favorite. I just really like the colors and how you did your image too! Wonderful