Monday, May 18, 2009

Black and Gold

Hallo,
Short note to show ya a few pics....
More wedding cards....
The first thing I noticed when I edited these photos is that I really should have edged the black and white layer with gold krylon pen as it would have helped it show up a little nicer....oh well too late now that everything is glued down....
The base cardstock is cuttlebugged with the textile folder and then swiped with my embossing pad and embossed with glitter gold .

Both the layers are done with nesties - the gold layer I left a little 'out of the box' for the dress.
Added some pearl trimmed ribbon and black faux crystals.
This first card is a stamp from Another Stamp Company and the second one is a stamp from Northwoods stamp company both embossed with white on gold DP - the back of the black and white layer...
All for today - Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow..that is a gorgeous card Tera! Love the design!