Friday, May 1, 2009

Dancing Flower Fairies

Hallo,
Short note as the kiddos and I are headed out to the pool for a bit - only got one card done today and not a whole lot else....blogland captured me and made me look here and there and a little bit of everywhere it seems :)
This stamp is from 'Stamps Happen' - you can find it at www.janlynn.com.
I colored it using prismacolor markers - am happy with it except for the girls dress and flower - I really wanted a lighter pink or purple for them but didn't have any lighter shades......
I used some spica glitter pens on their wings and hair but couldn't get them to show up very well in the photos. Cut them out using my nesties/cuttlebug.
The layer under the main image is a technique from 'Technique Junkies Newsletter' and is called veined marble. If you like techniques you really need to check out TJ - awsome newsletter with tons of great techniques for stamping and backrounds.
All for today - I work all weekend so will see you on the other side on Monday :)


Take Care
Tera






No comments: