Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Warm Bella Wishes

Hallo,
What a busy day!!!! Excersise, yard work, house work, Mom's school taxi work :).....
Finally got a little time in the craft room and decided it had been way too long since I played along with a CPS sketch. You can find the sketch I used and a bunch of great ideas for it here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com

I pulled out some of my Stamping Bella Christmas stamps because I just got this new paper from Basic Grey called Eskimo Kisses (I think) and decided to do a few Christmas cards.
All the layers are cut with my nesabilities in my cuttlebig. The trees are colored with copics. And I added a couple brown rhinestones at the last minute for a little something extra....
All for today - couch be calling me :)
Hope to get some more crafting time tomorrow - have more chores to do too....
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: