Friday, September 25, 2009

Butterfly Believe

Hallo,
A little something for ya today that I have been working on and off and on for about 2 months.
This is a 5x7 canvus that I first started by painting it with gouche paints (halfway between watercolors and acrylics...) and then used gesso on one of my backrounders from Cornish Heritage Farms and stamped it on top - the backrounder is called Fiery Floral and you can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
Well then I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it next so it has been sitting on a corner of my desk for a couple months. Last week when I was coloring these butterflys I noticed the colors were similar .....
Then I stamped on the canvus with stamps from Gina K and a butterfly from Stampendous.
I glued the butterfly from Inkadinkado down with gold shimmer mod podge and glued the fragment from Tim Holtz on top. I embossed the words on top of the fragment with copper embossing powder and glued some corners from Tim Holtz to 2 corners.

All for today - Have a great weekend!!!!
Take Care
Tera














No comments: