Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Orange Butterfly plaque

Hallo,
Here's plaque Number 2 - This one was done with the orange paper. I edged the DP with navy ink and didn't really like how it looked but made it up while trying to think of a way to 'fix' it.
I used corners and fragments from Tim Holtz, and some copper wire to make the hanger. The butterfly image is from Inkadinkado and colored with copics, clear embossed and then sponged with light purple, dark purple and navy inks, edged with a dark blue violet copic marker. The flourish is from Cherry Pie. I glued all the layers with gold sparkle mod podge. The phrase on the fragments is from Gina K.
The last thing I did on the plaque was stamp the flourish in white staz on on the edges and I liked how that looked much better! (covers up the navy that I got a little heavy on :)).
All for today - errands to run, chores to do and the craft room is calling :)
Take Care
Tera















No comments: