Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Mother's Love

Hallo,
Quick post as I should be cooking dinner - kids say they aren't hungry, I am not hungry and DH isn't home yet.......don't feel like cooking yet anyway....
I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil blog - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
The challenge this week was 'LOVE'. I thought this image was great for that challenge. She is colored with copics and cut - 'out of the box' style with a Spellbinders labels die......layered onto another Spellbinders labels die cut from the cover sheet of a 6X6 paper pack - the one that shows just a bit of each of the papers in the packet (got it a bit crocked I see now....).
I had planned on leaving a bit of the light purple base cardstock show along the edge but I cut the base layer of DP wrong and didn't notice my goof until it was already glued down - grrrr.....
Added a ribbon bow and some flat backed pearls for accent.

I thought she turned out pretty cute even with my goof-s ......
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera





4 comments:

Mari said...

Honestly, I think she's *gorgeous*! Lovely coloring and I never would have noticed your 'goofs'. :)

The Wired Angel said...

I agree with Mari.. your card is gorgeous and your coloring is terrific. You did a fab job on this new image. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring and color choices are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Elaine L. said...

Lovely card! The gold around the edges of the die cuts is a nice touch, and the ribbon is beautiful. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.