Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet and Golden

Hallo,
A quick post before I head to bed this am - busy night last night so my bed will feel good this morning - my pooch is trying to convince me to go for a walk so I had better get typing and get my walkin' shoes back on.....
I had dug out my Sweet Pea stamps the other day and did some coloring for a challenge over at Copic Colour Challenges - G00, BG23 and BV02.
I really liked how she turned out. These images are so much fun to color.
Image is from Sweet Pea - www.sweetpeastamps.com - colored with copics.
Copic Colour Challenge site - www.copiccolourchallenge.blogspot.com
Base cardstock and larger Spellbinder cut panel are from Basic Grey, middle layer is a piece of gold vellum embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Added a few flatbacked pearls for accent.
Ok its off for a walk and then to bed.....for a bit anyhow.....
See ya tomorrow.
Tera