Thursday, June 2, 2011

Outlines - black/white +1


I'm melting...!!!!!
Hallo,
And welcome to summer in Florida - heat indexes over 100, the humidity was lower than normal though.....
Slept a bit, ran and got some groceries, and even managed to get in my pool and do a bit of water aerobics....the shade hits our pool about 430 so if I don't get in the pool early (before 10 am) afternoons is when I usually get in....
I have a card for you today with a fun southwest image from Outlines Rubber Stamps - I did this up for this weeks challenge over at the Outlines blog - check it out as they have just started to do these challenges for us :) - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com


The challenge was for black and white and one other color. I colored it with copics - toner grays and neutral grays and a bit of yellow.
The middle panel is yellow coredinations paper run through a texture folder - thought the texture matched pretty well :) - and then of course sanded off a bit to show the white core....
Layered to black cardstock and blinged up with a few black pearls.
All for today - make sure to check out the Outlines blog - if you enter the challenge you could win some stampin' $$ - what could be better than that!!!!
Take Care
Tera












3 comments:

Sandy Hulsart said...

Wonderful card, Tera. The yellow really makes it pop. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Rubber Stamps challenge.

Jane said...

Fun card. I just got that stamp a few weeks ago - since I live in the southwest. I love how you colored it. Thank you for the inspiration.

Jenny Gropp said...

Tera, love this card! The SW stamp paired up with the sanded embossed background is a great combo! Thanks for joining in the Outlines Challenge this week!!