Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Elegant Monochrome


Hallo,
Oh boy was it a busy night last night......if this post gets a bit wonky just wake me up.... :)
I haven't shown you anything from Gina K in awhile so today is a good day for some Gina K.
I did this card for one of last weeks challenges over at Stamp TV for monochrome. The card started with 2 different DP from the same pack in gray. On the striped one I stamped the label in memento gray and the phrase in black. I then took a gray copic and highlighted some areas of the label stamp - the outer edge, the flourishes and the dotted inner edge.
I added one of my favorite ribbon/trim and then added the gray roses and gray pearl - they come from a larger designer beaded swirl that I only used parts of and the roses came from the left over parts.


All for today guys - old meow and I are headed in to curl up around the pillows in my bed and do some snoring :) - one more night to work.....and then a short break.....
Take Care
Tera














1 comment:

Beate said...

That's a gorgeous card!!! I love the texture you gave it.

Hugs and smiles