Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vintage Pie

Hallo,
Well its been a great day so far - the weather was nice and cool this am (for a little while anyway) and my pooch and I got out for a walk and then I managed to get some yard work done, then groceries, lunch and to the craft room for a bit.
I did this card for the current challenge over at Phindys which is for 'Vintage'. Personally this turned out looking more 70ish to me - but then I guess 70's is rather vintage these days ( aaaakk).
I colored her with copics and layered her to some gray ribbon and a lattice square Spellbinders die cut from kraft cardstock. The cloth covered buttons come from my stash - don't they just look 70ish?

Check out the challenge and all the DT inspiration here - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com



All for me today - headed out to the pool for a bit (to do some water aerobics...) and then maybe back to the craft room for a bit.....
Take Care
Tera






4 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

A really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute image! Adorable, really. The 70's are vivid in my memory, but many of the people I work with weren't even born yet then. Gosh, I feel old now. Still love your card, though!

Anne said...

Hi Tera
What a lovely card though I'm sitting here shocked that 70s is vintage - ack - yes you're quite right! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place Challenge this week, hope you'll join us again
Hugs
Anne

Kathy said...

Tera, this is adorable. The way you've colored it is lovely, especially the background. And no way is 70s vintage (at least that I'll admit, lol, that would make me vintage!). Not ready to feel vintage yet, lol! Gorgeous creation here, love the bow and fabric brads too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week. Hope to see you again next week.