Friday, August 5, 2011

Zinnia's

Hallo,
Just a quick post before I head off to work....I managed a bit of stamping time today as DS went to the water park with a friend and DD was hanging out with her friends.....
I did this for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - we were to use our favorite flowers....the real challenge was choseing a favorite, the Zinnias are my newest from Flourishes so my current favorite...
For this card I stamped the Zinnias a couple times, colored them with copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders labels die.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for tonight - work calls....
Take Care
Tera









2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers Tera! Just love your bright and bold card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, you made the zinnias look beautiful! Awesome coloring! Thank you for playing along with us...hugs ~S~