Saturday, August 6, 2011

Zinnia Sunset

Hallo,
Another quick post this am before I head off to bed - I am TIRED this am!!!!
I did 2 cards for the newest Release challenge over at Flourishes. I challenge was for 'colors of sunset'
I used the Zinnias set again. The backgrounds were done with copics.
The first 2 pictures are of the same card - on a brown cardbase - the close up makes the base cardstock look gray. I stamped over the sunset with black memento and added some flowers from my stash and liquid beads fro tulip.
The second card (pictures 3 & 4) is onto a gray cardbase and I used a silhouettes technique for the zinnias - stamped with black memento and then filled the images in with a black sharpie. I used some more flowers from my stash and more liquid beads too.
Check out the release challenge over at FLourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for now - Take Care
Tera






























4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Both of these are just awesome sunset cards Tera! WOW! I love how the colors come through on the first zinnias, and how you made the 2nd one a silhouette! Awesome! Thanks for playing in the Flourishes Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Look at those gorgeous, firey sunset colors! Beautiful sentiment choice. With these sunset colors it makes me think of the end of a beautiful day. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Flourishes!

dpkennedy said...

Your sunset is gorgeous! I love the diecut you used too! So unique and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! The colors are spoton and the flower matches perfect. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sunset Challenge.