Monday, August 29, 2011

Steampunk Sexy

Hallo,
Well I am back posting a day or 2 today....I worked sunday through last night (tuesday) and even though I had several cards in the works, just never managed to have the energy after work to finish them until today.
I slept just a bit this am and then went and got a MUCH needed hair cut and perm (boy was my hair a mess) and now my hair looks much better!!!! singing...'I feel pretty, oh so pretty' - see what low sleep does to me :)
I finished off this little card for a challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/
The challenge this time was for 'sexy' - wel that was easy because so many of the wonderful images at Sweet Pea Stamps are so very sweetly sexy :)
This little fairy is sitting on a 'steampunk' looking contraption so I used a gears embossing folder on silver mettalic paper for the bottom layer and then cut gears with both my Spellbinders gears dies and my Tim Holtz gears die out of gold mettalic paper.
The fairy herself is colored with copics and gold spica glitter pen.

All for today - need to round up something for super.....
Take Care
Tera











No comments: