Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lacey Outlines

Hallo,
Sunday am and another HOT one here in NW Florida.....I work tonight so will get this up early. I hope to get a bit of crafting time today but we will see....
I did this batch of cards using stamps from Outlines Rubber Stamps for the flower images and the inspiration from the current challenge over at the Outlines blog which is for LACE.
Check out the challenge here - http://www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/
I knew I wanted to paper piece and layer these flowers but choosing papers and combining layers with me always ends up with a big batch of cards because I always want to try every combination :). SO as a result I have 6 cards to show you today.
I stamped these up on 3 different but coordinating DP's and then sat and watched a movie on TV with my DD while I cut them out and played with the layers......saturday afternoon I put them all together and got the cards made - adding a bit of lace trim to each.
Hope you like them - all for me today, see you briefly for a short post tomorrow :)
Take Care
Tera

P.S. I just remembered that the Outlines challenge calls for ONLY Outlines stamps.....ooops, was so carried away with my flowers that I forgot.....ah well....I won over at Outlines last week anyway :) :) so I can take a week off :)......




































































No comments: