Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Brighter Sunshine

 Hallo,
    Well my first day of 5 days off!!!! Yippee!!!
   I managed a little stamping time today after sleeping part of the day and making a grocery run.
  I did this card for todays noontime release challenge over at Flourishes - check out all the fun, and prizes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   All stamps are from Flourishes - from 2 different sets, colored with copics onto the neenah desert storm again.
  I used Spellbinders labels 1 dies to make a hole in the front of the card and make the frame for the opening too.
  The main image is on the inside, showing through the window.
   Okaydokay - time for me to get some dinner on the table and then I have some images lined up to color on the couch tonight :)
  Take Care
       Tera

No comments: