Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Grateful Heart

 Hallo,
    Well a quick post before I head to bed this am - for a couple hours anyhow.
   If you would send a few prayers in the direction of my Mom today - she is getting a PET scan today because a CAT scan showed some spots on her lung (very small) and small bowel (larger). Mom is 4 and 1/2 years out from her breast cancer so this is scary for us!!!  I can only hope we find out the results in the next couple days because Mom's cancer Doctor will be out of town until the 12th of June and waiting that long will definatly be torture!!!
   My card today is for the current challenge over at Flourishes for their tuesday challenges - the challenge this time is for a Thank-you card. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   Both the scene and the phrase are from Flourishes. Scene colored with copics onto neenah desert storm and the phrase embossed with black.
  All for me today - Take Care
       Tera

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is beautiful! Love the fabulous colors and the out of the box technique! Will say prayers for your Mom that everything turns out OK!

Beate said...

Tera, the scene you created it gorgeous!
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Hugs and smiles
Beate

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Tera! Love the beautiful beach scene! Thanks for sharing with FTTC :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...I will definitely keep your mom in my prayers! I hope the results will come back negative. Your beach card is beautiful...I'm so ready for a vacation...LOL!!! Big hugs to all of you, ~S~