Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Butterfly

 Hallo,
   Welcome to Monday....day after Mother's Day!!! I hope all you Mom's had a great day!!!!
As for me - well one word - TEENAGERS - my DH did take me out for a nice, relaxing lunch, nice breeze off the bay, sun shining off the ocean and yummy food!!!  All is good!!!
   I was in need of some bright colors today and it fit in perfectly with the new Monday challenge over at Stamp TV for a spring or summer card.
  Both the stamps are from Gina K. I stamped the shadow flowers in adiarondak and staz-on inks and then the butterfly with memento black.
I then colored the butterfly with copics and added just a hint of a shadow with a warm gray copic.
   I don't often do CAS cards but I like how this one turned out!!!! I did do an extra layer because I liked the idea of just a bit of the yellow ink around the edge but still wanted a clean white edge too....

All for now - meeting the DH at the local furniture store to get us a new matress - ours is 15 years old and pretty saggy in the middle at this point. And then I am off to work.....
   Take Care
          Tera

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful, Tera! I love the flowers stamped to one side, the yellow sponging along the edge of the cs, and that butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're doing well!!!