Monday, May 21, 2012

Dream

 Hallo,
    Just a quick card for you today as I am going to head out to the back yard and see if our pool is warm enough for a quick dip - nice and hot out today so should be warm enough.
  I worked last night but got up early to finish off this card for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession - the challenge is 'sending comfort' and my card is a reminder to remember to dream :)
  I used the 'Pond Dragonfly' (F2302) and colored him with copics. I layered him to some sweet DP and added a ruffled ribbon and the little word charm/sticker and there you have it :).
 Check ouit the challenge here  -
www.mitrafriant.typepad.com  and if you join in you could win 25 dollars in free stamps from IO!!!!
   All for today - Take Care
         Tera

5 comments:

Shirley said...

This is so pretty! I love what you did with the wings and then the DP and ribbon you chose for it too! The sentiment embellishment is wonderful with it! Thanks for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too.

Carole said...

I love the colors and the coloring on the stamp image as well!! I have that same ribbon in pinks and greens!! It's just sooooo cool!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- love the coloring and the colors you used- so pretty! Lucky you getting to swim today!

Katie said...

Really cool card! Love the dragonfly stamp cut out and with the orange background - love the colors! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!~