Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Country Kitchen

 Hallo,
    Well one of my favorite stamp companies - in the new version :)
Cornish Heritage Farms is starting challenges on their blog - here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
 The first challenge over at CHF is an easy one - its 'anything goes'.
I took 2 of my stamps from old CHF to use today. First is the kitchen window which is colored with prismacolor pencils.
  I used the weave backgrounder with antique linnen distress ink stamped over the DP on the top half of the background layer.
  I used a Technique Junkie technique on the lower half, called faux painted paneling  - I added a bit of distressing with antique linnen distress ink on the panels.
  Be sure to check out the new challenges over at the CHF blog!!!
   Take Care
      Tera

5 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

Wow, your card is amazing! I love that image, and you have colored it fabulously!! Look at that chicken... SO cute!!! Thanks for playing along in our first CHF challenge!!

Dianne Beans said...

What a stunning card. I love all the techniques that you used.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Wow! what a beautiful coloring job, I love the background techniques that you used. Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at CHF!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautifully colored and so nicely assembled together. I love that image. I hope they have a return of that one as I would love to own it.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great card. Reminds me of my grandma's kitchen. Cool techniques used. Thanks for joining in on our first challenge at CHF