Thursday, August 9, 2012

Down a Counttry Road

Hallo,
  Time for another noontime challenge from Flourishes - and I even have a card made perfect for the challenge. I am visiting family in Nebraska this week for my nieces wedding so had made up a few extra cards with my Flourishes stamps knowing it was release week and not wanting to miss out on all the fun!!!
  The mornings here have been so beautifully cool that I have been taking walks with my camera in hand and just happen to have a few pictures of the  country roads which is todays challenge - to use a picture of the 'country' roads where you are as inspiration for your card.
  I actually have 4 pictures from the roads around my Mom and Step-Dad's place to show you but since I had 4 of them I put them at the end of my post :)
   My card of course uses a stamp from Flourishes colored with copics. I used an out-of-the-box technique for the main image and another Spellbinders die for the one behind. I layered them to a orange shimmery paer that I ran through a texture folder, and layered that to a brown card base. I used bronze viva decor pen for accents.
  Check out the challenge at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    All for today - Take Care!!!
           Tera






3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your card is Brilliantly Gorgeous!! I love your inspiration photos, they really enhance the beauty of your card! I love the pumpkiney oranges and the coloring on your corn! Beautiful :)

Thank you for playing along with us in our Flourishes Noontime Challenge!!

~ Amanda :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful fall card, the textured background goes perfect with the corn. By the way the corn are colored awesome!!! Thanks for playing in Flourishes country road challenge.

Sewflake said...

What fond memories of Fall with your pictures and Indian corn. Wonderful card!