Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glitter Christmas

Hallo,
  A quick card for you this am - a Christmas card with a bit of glitter. I did this for one of the 2-4-6-8 Birthday challenges over at Flourishes - this challenge is for 'sprinkles-glitter, beads ect.' for the 6pm challenge.
   I colored this wreath with a red spica glitter pen and the Merry Christmas is embossed with red glitter embossing powder. The base cardstock is a shimmery, glittery red also.
   I edged the panels with gold mettalic pen and added some gold accents with a gold viva decor pen. I layered the main image to another white panel that I had embossed with a texture folder.
  I will probably do more of these later - very quick and easy!!!
   Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   Have a great day!!!!
         Tera

3 comments:

Beate said...

Wow! Beautiful Christmas card, Tera. I love the embossed background, the sparkly wreath and sentiment as well as the gold edging.
Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Oh I like this gold and your wreath looks wonderful Tera. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Birthday Challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Christmas card Tera! Love the embossed detail and that touch of glitter simply is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!