Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thanks

 Hallo,
    Just a quick post this afternoon as I get ready to head off to work.
   I made this card to send to my Vet and his assistant. They were so sweet last week when I had to bring them my sweet old aussie for the last time. My old pooch was constantly hurting and it got to the point where the pain pills were not helping even a little bit anymore.
   This is a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil and colored with colored pencils - I colored the pooch to match my sweet ol boy, even if the breed doesn't match :) I even colored the collar purple like my old boys....
  It just so happens that the challenge over at Mo's blog this week is for distressing - I did a bit of distressing along the edges of the main image!!!
   Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
   All for me today - off to work....
     Take Care
             Tera

No comments: