Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hunter sunset

Hallo,
  Managed a couple hours in the craft room again today - with a good thunderstorm too listen too - love it!!!
   I did this card for the current challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms which is for black, white and one color (cream is kinda white right :)
  Check out the challenge here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
  This card came together fairly quickly - I sponged rusty hinge distress ink over the main panel and then stampoed the CHF image in black and edged it with a black sharpie for  a faux black layer.
  I layered it to some black and cream DP and added some black rub-ons and some black pearl accents with a tulip paint pen - onto a base of black cardstock.
  Well back to my stamps and copics and pencils and paper :) ahhh sweet Sunday for me!!!
   Take Care
         Tera

3 comments:

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, loved how you did the background! Thanks for joining us at Cornish Heritage Farms.

Dianne Beans said...

Beautiful card. This is a favorite card of mine and I love the way you used it.

HappyCrafter said...

Stunning ! I have this stamp and now feel inspired to dig it out and play, thank you!