Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cowgirl pink Christmas

Hallo,
   Well my DH and I went to see Styx in concert in Biloxi last night at the Hard Rock and I must say they can still ROCK!!!! Fun time and I still have 'Chrystal Ball' running through my head (not sure why that song as there were others that were more my favs.....)!!!!
  We did gamble just a bit - I lost as usual - thats why I don't gamble - (every dollar I lose I keep thinking how much craft stuff I could be buying - hee hee, now that just might be an addiction - craft-a-holic I am!)
  Todays card is for the friday pre-release challenge over at Flourishes - which is a 4 part challenge and I combined all 4 into one card. I was tempted to make 4 differnt cards but I do have other projects that need finishing too (and my house could use a once over too - ok a twice over...).
   I followed the sketch and di mostly a monochromatic color theme, used a sparkly ribbon and used some patterned paper too!!!
  This was a fun challenge - looking forward to more challenges for release week!!!!
  Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   As of today, I now have 40 Christmas cards done - only about 20 more to go, need to check my list as I might need more than that....well back to the craft room!!!
   I hope you are having a great weekend!!!
        Take Care
              Tera


3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that is one girlie girl boot Tera! hee hee Very festive and fun, great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Progressive Challenge this week.

TLady said...

How FUN!!!!!!! LOVE the use of the dies in the center! LOVE all that sparkle too!!!!!!!!! AND I agree with Stacy---that is some girlie girl boot! :)

ChristineCreations said...

What a fun pink cowboy boot! Great use of the sparkly velvet ribbon too. Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes Tera!