Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Storm Shadow

 Hallo,
   One more encaustic piece for you this am before I try to catch a bit of sleep (after walking Miss Kyna so she will let me sleep :).
   I may have another stamping post for you later today - I have a craft fair tomorrow to get ready for (pick out stuff to take and get it loaded into my van...) so we will see how much time I have.
  Again I took the first 3 pictures outside of the frame and the colors on this one are  true to real life on these first 3 - once I put it into the frame the photos all turned out waaayyy to orangey. It looks like the first 3 when its in the frame I just could not get it to photograph that way......
  This piece is slightly larger than 4 by 6 inches and I put it into a floating rame that measures 9 by 7 inches.
  And again this piece is up on the Etsy shop :) Have a look - I have alot of good stuff!!! :)
    Take Care
        Tera






No comments: