Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Orchids

 Hallo,
    Just a short note with some pictures of 2 of the orchids on my porch right now - they are so pretty with pink petals and a dark purple/maroon center.  I have a couple more that look to be putting up bloom shoots, so I am looking forward to those!!
   I haven't gotten much time in the craft room the last couple days but the puppy has gotten long walks and I have gotten some yard work done. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night and then its sposed to rain the weekend - so I figured I better at least get a little yard work done or it would really get overgrown....
   I am hoping to head off to the craft room for a bit now.....
   Take Care
          Tera





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Orchids! You must have a serious green thumb. These are beautiful! I had an orchid once, and it died within a couple of weeks. It's amazing that my fav color is green, since I can kill a green plant in no time flat. :)