Friday, March 1, 2013

#3 Watercolor class

Hallo,
  Showing you some more pictures today from my class with the local 'Center for Lifelong Learning' here in Fort Walton Beach (all volunteer teachers and organizers and tons of interesting classes to take, all the way from art and photography to history, skeet shooting, and zoomba classes)
  The first picture is of my demoboard - I give this to each of the students to take home and then demo one of the images in class (usually - sometimes everyone is ready to just dig right in and get to painting and coloring :)
    This week was watercolors again with koh-i-noor watercolors and I used watercolor paper and white embossing powder. It makes for a really different look. I will have to admit that the cross image was a bit small for the embossing powder and watercolors but I really love that image !!! (so much so that I ended up buying it twice :) The cross is an image from Flourishes - www.flourishes.org
  The other flower image - glads - is from Papertrey Ink - www.papertreyink.com
The glad image is perfect for this technique and I love how my purple turned out on this one :)
   All for today - hoping to get some stamping done tomorrow before work but not looking like it - errands to run and I am deteremined to get a nap :)
    Have a great weekend!!!
       Tera




No comments: