Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chalkboard Airplanes

Hallo,
   A bit less groggy on my feet today and had some quality time in my craft room!!! It was cloudy and rainy off and on so it made for a great crafty day!!!
   I did this one for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog - here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
    The challenge is for 'things that fly'
  I love these 2 airplane stamps and decided to do them blackboard style.
I used - #13013 airplane collage,
#13014 airplane corner and #D1383 predict the future, for this card.
    I embossed all the stamps with white onto black cardstock and layered that panel to a gray one and a red card base. I did separate layers for the phrase and used a rhinestone frame on that layer too.
I used a silver metallic pen on the black layers and the gray layer.
   All for today - time to relax on da couch with the hubby :)
      Take Care
           Tera


2 comments:

Shirley said...

How totally creative and lovely! The colors and the sentiment you chose for the plane images is perfect. Thanks for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love what you did with the challenge. The chalkboard technique is perfect. Love the red you used to accent.