Friday, September 13, 2013

Gray wolf

 Hallo,
  Well I am a bit late getting my card posted for the challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers this time around ....but only a little bit. I had a crazy couple days at work and then I have been without internet until later yesterday.....and I ran a lot of errands yesterday so when I sat down to get on the computer I kept falling asleep.....does that mean I am getting old???
   Well the challenge this time around is for 'kraft' paper or cardstock. I stamped the image - Predatory by Rebecca Sinz - onto kraft colored cardstock by Neenah which is smooth and wonderful to color on. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils.
   Check out the challenge and all the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT members here - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
   I used a base cardstock of kraft and 2 DP's with kraft tones to them - and edged all the panels in with a silver metallic pen.
  I used a pretty kraft colored lace ribbon and a black felt ribbon, black rhinestone bling to frame the main image and little silver sticker corners too.
   Well I had better get a move on - puppy to walk, errands to run and then to try and work on getting the last of my new craft room put together....
   Have a great day!!!
        Tera


5 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, I know it's been a struggle with work and the lack of internet to get your card posted but it was well worth the wait. It's stunning. I've got this image and must use it soon now I've seen your card!!! We've had a lovely selection of cards/creations made for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight. I feel so honored to be part of this Team. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Sue Jones said...

Worth the wait! Beautiful :)

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card Tera, love the colours and your colouring..Hugs Lozzy xx

Hazel said...

Wonderful card - love the muted colours x

Lau W said...

This is very nice, so lovely image !
xx