Saturday, September 21, 2013

Candle Christmas

Hallo,
   Managed to get a card done today with an image from Flourishes that I had colored up awhile ago. (I sit and color on the couch in the evenings a lot while we watch TV so I usually have some images saved up to do up when time allows)
  I did this for the current challenge over at Flourishes which is 'Let it shine' - use a light source...like candles...
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/

   I colored this image with prismacolor pencils and cut the layers with Spellbinders dies. Added a sheer gold ribbon and a pretty teal one and some teal colored pearl drop with a Viva Décor pen and then at the last minute, I added the rhinestone frame for the main image.
  I love the teal and red combo lately and now have another Christmas card for my pile.
   I didn't get much else done today as I worked an extra shift last night so slept most of the day. I rarely do 3 in a row anymore -and these were really busy ones too so I was pooped!!!
   All for now - Have a great weekend!!!
         Tera


1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Oh Tera! Your card is adorable! I love the use of the colour blue both in your candles and in your stamped sentiment. Great colouring of your image too! Thanks for joining in on our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week at Flourishes! I always like to see your work!