Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zig Zag

 Hallo,
   Well I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked but I did get the house cleaned and my DD's bed into my former craft room and so that major project is finally done... maybe tomorrow I can get into my craft room and get a few projects done there.
   I started another rug the other day - love the color combo of turquoise and  orange so that was where I started.
  I wanted to do a zig zag pattern but didn't know how to make look the way I wanted.
  Then I was browsing over at Etsy and found someone selling some traditional Moroccan rugs and saw a zig zag pattern made with small squares and decided to try that  and so far it looks pretty good.
   All for tonight - rained a bit this evening here, hasn't rained in a couple weeks now which almost feels weird after all the rain the rest of the summer, sounds like more rain on the way in the next few days though.
   Take Care
        Tera


No comments: