Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Learning the storm

Hallo,
  A quick post before I head off to bed this am - I did this at the same time as the last IO card from Sunday.
  I did this for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  The challenge is for 'things that fly'
I love these 2 airplane stamp - they are my go to for guy cards lately.
  I decided to us the chalkboard technique  with a bit of red for pop.
I stamped and embossed all the stamps in white onto the black and layered it to a red panel with a punched edge and a gray card base.
   I edged the main panel with a silver metallic pen and added some red and black pearl drops for accents.
  I used 3 stamps - all from Impression Obsession - they are #13013 Airplane collage, #13014 Airplane corner and #C13002 Calm and storm.
   Well - yaawwwn - that's all for me today - worked last night and I am off to sleep and back to work again tonight!!! Looking forward to my 3 days off though!!!
   Take Care
        Tera


No comments: