Sunday, November 3, 2013

Navy and Yellow wedding box

Hallo,
  I finished off this box today - and got a nice nap only to end up on call tonight...ah well the nap felt good anyhow :)
   I did this wedding box and memory book combo for a neighbor girl who is getting married - she is only 2 years older than my DD. Their colors are navy and 'buttery yellow' according to Mom so I hope this matches. I really like how it turned out.
  The top was done with some coordinations paper that was a goldish beige  and then after I sanded off I added some yellow color back to the sanded portions and edges. I layered some navy ribbon with some cream ribbon with flowers and pearls on it. The main image is one of my favorites from Flourishes - embossed in gold onto a shimmery cream patterned paper. The charm says 'To love and cherish'
   The sides of the box are decorated with a shiny navy patterned paper - edged with gold metallic pen. I used the same papers and more that matched for the memory book which has 6 chipboard pages with tabs.
  The inside bottom is lined with felt and the 'feet' are little wooden pieces that I colored with the gold metallic pen and glued on.
  And I made a card to match.
    All for tonight - going to sit on the couch and work on my locker  hook rug and watch 'The Walking Dead'
  Have a great night!!!!
        Tera





No comments: