Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers - texture challenge

Hallo,
  Time for another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge - this time the challenge is 'Lots of texture'
  I used Rebecca Sinz's  'Jahyel' from Sweet Pea Stamps and colored it with copics.
  I layered her to a Spellbinders die cut and the base layer both of which I ran through a texture folder. the red and black layer is coordinations paper and the black sanded off to revel the red.
  I used some paper roses and red pearl drops for accents and the base cardstock is a dark red.
  Make sure to check out the Sweet Pea Stampers blog for all the inspiration from the other Design Team members - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/

   I need to get off the computer and get my suitcase packed - we are going back home to Nebraska for Thanksgiving - can't wait to give my DD a big old hug (even if she does roll her eyes at me :). It will be nice to be around all the family for Thanksgiving too!!!!

    Have a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving everyone!!!
         Tera


1 comment:

Lozzy said...

What a fab card, love your embossing and the die you have used. Your design is just right for the image..Hugs Lozzy xx