Friday, October 10, 2014

Batty Kitty's

Hallo,
  Another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge week for you today - this week we are doing up Halloween and there are a ton of great images over at Sweet Pea Stamps for Halloween.
  I am using 'Pumpkin Pixie' by Ching Chou Kuik and I colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  I have tons of great Halloween paper and added some orange and black ribbons and some cute charms that I have been hoarding :)
  Lastly I added some black pearl drops using a tulip fabric paint pen. I think she is soooo cute!!!!
  I have 3 days off now and a tons of projects and such planned for the weekend. I need to finish building shelves from the left over fencing that I stained and did up for my craft booth in Panama City - at RTA Designs in downtown PC. And of course there are always more projects I could finish off to stock my booths with :)
  I also have 2 classes today with CLL.....and oh ya the house could use some cleaning too :)
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera


No comments: