Thursday, October 16, 2014

Purses and shoes

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post this afternoon - pups took me for a long walk this am after the DH headed out of town (he is going up to Talladega to spend the weekend immersed in Nascar and I am for the most part going to be involved in some crafty stuff!!!)
   Had to run to the bank and get groceries and by the time I got the groceries put away I sat down for awhile in my little massage chair and took about a 45 minute semi snooze - my hips and knees have just been really mean to me lately...
   I started some soup in the crock pot and now will quickly finish up dishes......then I need to start pulling out all the stuff I intend to take to my craft fair on Saturday and a few things to exchange out at 'Stone Soup' where I have a few things here in town too....
   After that I will work on finishing up a few projects that are in the works - hopefully in time for Saturday.....

   The pictures I am showing you today are from my 3D box and card class with CLL from yesterday - we did purse and shoe boxes. The purses are really simple and the shoes not so simple but both very cute and lots of fun. Here's what the ladies came up with.
   All for now - back to work...
     Take Care
          Tera




No comments: