Friday, October 24, 2014

Archway Angel - Breast Cancer Awareness - new Sweet Pea Stampers challenge

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post today - I am on a - sort of - vacation from work this week - am attending a Nursing conference (learning and getting in some education hours needed for a couple of my certifications....)
   The new challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers is for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I used Karen Middleton's 'Archway Angel' and did her up in pinks :)
   My Mom is a Breast Cancer survivor - 7 years now.
  My Dad's Mom also had Breast Cancer - she passed away more than 30 years ago now.
   I colored this little Angel with my copics and added a few pink rhinestones to her wings and on the card too, along with some beaded trim and an old pink flowered ribbon.
   Have a great weekend everyone!!!
        Tera


No comments: