Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sweet Pea witches brew

Hallo,
  Ahhhh  love Saturday mornings - especially when I didn't have to work the night before......
  Finished off a few Halloween style bottles this week - I have a TON of bottles in my stash -  I love bottles and any time I find ones I think I can use at the thrift store or a garage sale I pick them up....
  I started these out by spray painting them black. I found the printed Halloween labels in the sale bin at A.C.Moore and then added this sweet little witch image from Sweet Pea Stamps.
  The cute little witch image is called Melowyn and is by Maigan Lynn over at Sweet Pea Stamps.
  I colored them with prismacolor pencils and then glued them to the bottles. Then I added ribbons and a few rhinestones.....
   I cant decide which witch I like better but kinda like the green one better :)
    All for today - Take Care
      Tera



No comments: