Sunday, October 5, 2014

Will-O

Hallo,
   Just a bit of computer time this am before I head off to sleep - after tonight I only have 5 more nights to work (not in a row!!) and then I have 2 weeks off!!! Yipppeee.
 I will be having a booth at a local craft fair on the 18th and then the next weekend I have a Nursing conference for 3 days....
  Todays project uses a digital image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Will-O and the wisps' she is by Norma J Burnell and is also available in rubber form.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and added her to this great 3-D Portrait frame designed by my friend Vicki - http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/  The die is available through Accucut - http://www.accucutcraft.com/
  I added a bunch of fun embellishments and a rub-on for the phrase.
  We are finally getting some nice fall weather here in NW Florida - 60 degrees yesterday am and today - perfect for me!!!
   All for today - Have a great weekend!!!
       Tera



1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

WOW! This is STUNNING Tera!! LOVE IT!! The coloring is amazing!