Monday, April 13, 2015

DFD - Birdie sweet

Hallo,
  Another rainy day here in NW Florida - makes for a great crafting day (although I should do some cleaning....) and I do need to run out and do a couple errands too....hoping for at least a short break in the rain to get the pups for a walk since I work tonight and they will only get a short walk tomorrow too(if that because it looks to be raining all day tomorrow too...)
  Well I have another in the Tarot/reading card series for you today and this time I used a beautiful image from  ADFD - A Day for Daisies. I colored her up with prismacolor pencils onto Neenah Desert Storm (a nice smooth kraft colored cardstock). I edged the layers both with gold metallic pen and added some gold flower stickers too.
  I am entering her in the current challenge over at ADFD which is for 'Anything Goes' - pop over here and join in - http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/

 The back is done with stamps from Papertrey Ink - embossed in black onto the shimmery gold cardstock to match the others in the set.
  Well its about time to get off the computer and do something a bit more productive :)
   Take Care
      Tera


1 comment:

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!