Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fox Fairy

Hallo,
  Ahhhh Sunday morning in the rain......
Yesterday was a busy one - up and running early, got the pups for a walk and headed over to Stone Soup to set up for the 'Fairy Fair' (arts, crafts, jewelry, readings, meditation ect...) The weather was nice to us - not too hot and it didn't rain - well we got some sprinkles about 330 but I had already packed up by then.....
  I didn't sell much at the Fairy Fair but met and talked to a lot of great people so it was fun.
  The hubby helped me set up and take down the big stuff - my display shelf and the tent....
  And from there I went over to the grand opening of HH Arts - the new art gallery in town and where I have my studio space (and a few pieces of art hanging on the wall too :)
  This morning it is cool and rainy so a cup of hot tea and listening to the rain ....
  Todays project is another in the Tarot/reading card series with another image from Sweet Pea Stamps. She is called 'The Protector and is by artist Rebecca Sinz.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and edged both panels with a gold metallic pen and then added some gold corner stickers.
  All for now - I am headed into the craft room for a bit and see what I can get finished up today....
     Take Care
         Tera



No comments: